- Santa Maria beach: a good sandy beach, Southern end is quieter, enter through Santa Maria beach club
- Monastery beach: small with rock hills, good on windy days!
- Punda beach club: largest day beach club, young and funky – a must at least once! Left hand side is quieter.
- Golden beach: largest and longest sandy beach on Paros, family style.
- Monastery church: on the top of the hill (seen from the villa), best island views, sunset for photos – a must!
- Blue Lounge Parikia: has the best views and is a heaven setting on the side of the hill. It's located on the southern end of Parikia bay – it's hard to find and only open in peak season – just ask locals for directions!
- Yannias restaurant, Naoussa town: typical greek food, cheap and good
- Khreastos restaurant: best garden, local restaurant, quality food.
- Antiparos: A quieter smaller island only 15 minutes away by ferry boat. Drive to Parikia, ferry wharf. Drive to Ormos Desdotiko area, visit AG Georgiss – a small church.
On the waterfront is Captain Pipinos Restaurant – a peaceful sunset setting – a good place for a cold vino – but the food is uninteresting.
- Antiparos cave: a must, ideal in the middle of the day, nice and cool, closes at 3.30pm.
- Blue lounge Parikia: best views and best restaurant.
- The Windmill bar (a must visit!) for a drink at sunset, at the very end of Parikia harbour. Just keep walking along the waterfront from the ferries south, you can't miss it.
- The back streets of Parikia – night shopping (a must visit) – only 1 street back is a beautiful maze of the islands best shopping – look out for the best fun crazy
cafe/restaurant called the Green Cow (it's just off the main street in a small side lane – just ask around for it ).
Have a great time!